By Sarath Chandran K, E veedu, Engineering consultant

Now that we have the plan for our house and the sanction drawing, we have been able to meet a good contractor/engineer and plan well, taking into account the above.

 Now we can get a permit to start work.  You need to apply for a permit at the concerned local body. You can apply online for this

  •  Building plan copy (sanction drawing)
  •  Copy based on location
  •  Copy of possession certificate
  •  Include copy of tax receipt,

 Take a printout of all these things online and contact the concerned local authority with the original courtesy.

 After verifying the document, an overseer will visit our plot and then issue the building permit.

കേരള ഹോം കൺസ്ട്രക്ഷൻ ഡിസൈൻസും പ്ലാൻസിനും വേണ്ടി ഡൌൺലോഡ് ചെയൂ Kolo ആപ്പ്.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *